Please contact me if you can help in any way. I have little-to-no budget for these projects, so all help with donations is greatly appreciated, and you will be thanked accordingly on the project pages.
All of my activities are not-for-profit, but are with the intention of keeping people interested in classic aviation, engineering and science by bringing equipment back to life, and showing people how it works!
- Plessey Mk4 or Mk7 connector spanner set.
- Plessey Mk4 or Mk7 connectors (all shapes and sizes considered).
- Plessey Breeze connectors (all shapes and sizes considered).
- Canon and Amphenol connectors (all shapes and sizes considered).
- Technical AP's / manuals etc.. (I plan to publish some on my website).
- Smiths fuel contents indicators.
- Percnt RPM indicators.
- Any other cockpit instrumetns, gauges, indicators, control units, switch panels, stick top, throttles, switches, pushbuttons, etc..
- Cannon 2-pin, 3-pin, 6-pin female threaded connectors and Breeze connectors (for connection to instruments).
- Cannon KO3-21-30-SN circular multipin female connector, used to connect to PTR-175 and ARC-52 radio control units, as per photograph: